YOU WANT TO BE OUR NEXT COLLEAGUE?
BUHR delivers tailor-made HR services to quality-conscious customers. We are industry independent and offer our services throughout Norway. The concept is based on an outsourcing of all or part of the HR function from customers to us.
We are headquartered in Stavanger, and in May 2022 we established a branch office in Oslo.
Do you have broad experience in HR? Are you triggered by solving HR challenges for a solid customer portfolio, together with a team of committed colleagues? Are you curious, proactive, and concerned with quality? Then this is the place for you!
As an employee of BUHR, you will become part of a professionally strong, fast-paced team. You will get a varied workday, with a wide range of exciting tasks.
Our values are CLOSE – HONEST – PROFESSIONAL, and it is important that you recognize them.
We have big ambitions for further growth and are constantly looking for new colleagues. Send us an open application with information about which areas within the HR field you have experience from, and why you want to become a part of BUHR.
At BUHR, we have the following job categories and basic requirements:
- Bachelor/Master in an HR-related subject
- Minimum 5-10 years of operational experience
- Minimum 2 years of management experience including personnel responsibility for 5+ employees
Experience from one or more processes such as::
- Transfer of business, demerger, merger
- Structure/establishment of HR management system and structure
- Responsible for payroll settlement
- Experience with trade unions, tariffs, and agreements
HR Business Partner
- Bachelor/Master in HR or other relevant education
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in HR-related work.
Experience from one or more processes such as:
- Establishment and maintenance of HR routines and work processes
- Competence and organizational development processes
- Recruitment and hiring processes
- Courses and competence
- Solid knowledge in Office 365
- Experience from one or more HR systems is an advantage
- Graduate student, or recently completed higher education in HR
- 0-5 years of experience in HR-related work
- General good IT understanding
- Knowledge in Office 365 and SharePoint is an advantage.